THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:29 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Kenya
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21458
- Gender:
Re: Anyone from Kenya
It's true. But that shouldn't stop you from living your life.
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
- Replies: 34
- Views: 16529
- Gender:
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
I also think you are right, I stopped using toothpaste because it used to make me cough at night from pnd. I can't say that my breath has improved much but my pnd is gone and I don't have that bad taste in my mouth anymore, plus food and water actually tastes better.
- Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:11 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Kenya
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21458
- Gender:
Re: Anyone from Kenya
No I haven't. I also don't know where to start.morryalan wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:10 am Thats real, but scary proposition that i cannot refuse. have you ever met someone in this way?
- Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:02 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Kenya
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21458
- Gender:
Re: Anyone from Kenya
Pole. If you ever need someone to honestly tell you what's up let me know.
- Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:22 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Kenya
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21458
- Gender:
Re: Anyone from Kenya
I know what you mean, people are afraid to be honest when it comes to bb. Well, I'm glad I'm not alone in this country.
- Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:02 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Kenya
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21458
- Gender:
Re: Anyone from Kenya
8 years. What's your story?
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:01 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Kenya
- Replies: 14
- Views: 21458
- Gender:
Anyone from Kenya
As much as I love being alone I sometimes wish I had someone to share my struggles with, a bb-buddy perhaps. I will totally smell your breath and tell you what's up 
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How did people told you that you have bb?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2491
- Gender:
Re: How did people told you that you have bb?
No one will ever tell you that you have bad breath. And if you do get the courage to ask someone they will lie and tell you that you don't. They might drop hints like offer you gum, buy you a toothbrush or toothpaste. Once for my birthday I got tictacs and gum. I don't know why people find it so ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.