THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to the group and to BB
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2498
Re: New to the group and to BB
Sorry, no. I havent seen any improvement with what I have tried so far
- Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New to the group and to BB
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2498
New to the group and to BB
Hey all,
I've been lurking here for a few months. I guess I'm fortunate to say I've only had bb for the last year or so. But based on what I've read here, seems like I have a long road ahead of me. I'm currently going through a divorce which is the most devastating thing ever! I remember my ex ...
I've been lurking here for a few months. I guess I'm fortunate to say I've only had bb for the last year or so. But based on what I've read here, seems like I have a long road ahead of me. I'm currently going through a divorce which is the most devastating thing ever! I remember my ex ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.