THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Jennxoxo
Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New here -- my story
Replies: 4
Views: 2594

No, haven't taken any antibiotics. I do take a whole slew of meds because I have a chronic pain condition called interstitial cystitis. But I've always had the same stuff, long before the bb. Back in late May I began having hormone issues, so I'm wondering If that had something to do with it ...
by Jennxoxo
Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:38 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New here -- my story
Replies: 4
Views: 2594

New here -- my story

I am new here and this is my first post.

I haven't always had BB, or at least this bad. I noticed it started to be a constant thing about four months ago. I couldn't tell you if anything significant happened to coincide with that time frame, but I know this is a relatively new problem. I began ...
by Jennxoxo
Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you ever wonder exactly what your breath smells like?
Replies: 3
Views: 2665

Hello... I am new to this site and I know this thread is a bit old but I wante to reply because I have a way that I smell my breath directly.

It's been a while since I've first noticed my bb but after some time I began to notice that every time I drink water I can smell my breath. I discovered ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗