THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Ladytessy
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: If you feel your breath is sinus/throat related, please read.
Replies: 5
Views: 3216
Gender:

Re: If you feel your breath is sinus/throat related, please read.

Thanks you for sharing such useful information with this community.
by Ladytessy
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:51 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: my kids suffer because I cant talk to them
Replies: 71
Views: 64258
Gender:

Re:


To be honest I think it was my looks, and he put up with my for as long ah he could. We've been seperated for a long time.
I hate to brag but I am blessed with good looks. I am light to tan skinned, but my enthinicity is a total mixture. Peurto rican, Mexican, Blaack, White, and Indian. I have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗