THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by john2223
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:11 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>
Replies: 17
Views: 48650
Gender:

Re: Cured after 10 years <Doxycycline>

I have thought about using antibiotics before but stayed away from them because I heard they kill your body's good bacteria as well as the bad ones. I always thought probiotics were a better option.

It's awesome that after 15 days your breath still doesn't smell. I am interested to know if this ...
by john2223
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What if it's from the lungs?
Replies: 8
Views: 3088
Gender:

Re: What if it's from the lungs?


I always suspected them of being the culprit, but since as far as I knew there was no way to measure or practically cure it, I have been putting it aside

So, any ideas?


I've read a number of articles that say bad breath can originate from the lungs. Check out the articles below:

https://www ...
by john2223
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Symptoms
Replies: 3
Views: 1703
Gender:

Re: Symptoms

GERD. But I'm learning how to manage it better now.
by john2223
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone got GERD after taking probiotics?
Replies: 3
Views: 3383
Gender:

Re: Has anyone got GERD after taking probiotics?

I experience symptoms of GERD myself and I am currently taking probiotic supplements to help reduce the symptoms. I personally haven't heard of anyone developing GERD after taking probiotics.

There is probably something else causing your symptoms.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗