THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4504
- Gender:
Re: LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story
Nope not at all, there is sometimes a taste in my mouth after food but the smell doesn’t smell like the food I ate.
- Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4504
- Gender:
LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story
Hi guys,
I’ve been a part of this forum for a few years now and reading through the posts have given me a few ideas. I long for the day I can come onhere and say “I’M CURED FINALLY!!!”. I do have faith that it will happen one day soon. Anyways, so I started developing halitosis at around 5. I’m ...
I’ve been a part of this forum for a few years now and reading through the posts have given me a few ideas. I long for the day I can come onhere and say “I’M CURED FINALLY!!!”. I do have faith that it will happen one day soon. Anyways, so I started developing halitosis at around 5. I’m ...
- Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please help!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1964
- Gender:
Please help!
I I have been suffering from Halitosis since i was very young (around 5). This his effected my self esteem tremendously, my parents took me to doctor appointments, dentist’s etc however nothing could be done. I have thought maybe it’s something i am allergic to however i highly doubt that. when i ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.