THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Kh mer
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:30 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story
Replies: 4
Views: 3375
Gender:

Re: My story

Let’s be friend . We have the same problem 🤦‍♀️
by Kh mer
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:33 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: Hey looking for new friends.
Replies: 8
Views: 18634
Gender:

Re: Hey looking for new friends.

Hi I really stress nowaday and want to have anyone to share I dea we can catting and my Gmail is [email protected]. 🙏🙏
by Kh mer
Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:37 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Broken hearted girl
Replies: 25
Views: 18949
Gender:

Re: Broken hearted girl

Hello . sorry for my English I’m also a broken heart girl I think maybe I can’t have love in my life I alway afraid to talk to someone and now I’m 19 and end of high school this year . I’m afraid that I can’t find a job because of this problem . How can I live my life .im so depress And I think this ...
by Kh mer
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263187
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Thank you Raymond for your post
Wish your life better and happier. :D
by Kh mer
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192806
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

I’m from cambodia
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗