THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Peach555
Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Replies: 37
Views: 2849228
Gender:

Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER

ACV makes me laugh, because when I went to a doctor for help, he told me to drink ACV. Do you have any other complaints? I get bloated and constipated a lot.
by Peach555
Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Replies: 37
Views: 2849228
Gender:

Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER

I have been suspecting this is my issue as well. Does anything make your odor increase? For example, I emit an odor when I have an alcoholic drink, drink apple cider vinegar or eat something like beans or ice cream. It’s been described as smelling like sewage or rotten eggs (I cannot smell it). I’m ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗