THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by j0123
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874
Gender:

Re: 100% CURED

Multiple studies have found Aloe Vera Gel to be as efficient as Chlorhexidine Mouthwash but, it seems that new studies are finding this to not be true. "I Call Bullshit!"

I'm not going to run through my list of surgeries and what I have gone through to try and cure this horrible disease. I will ...
by j0123
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 36 years and finally some relief.
Replies: 13
Views: 6548
Gender:

Re: 36 years and finally some relief.

I will definitely try the water fasting. I've noticed my breath smells better in the morning after i eat gluten free oatmeal and fresh blueberries. Then i brush my teeth waterpik etc...
by j0123
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 36 years and finally some relief.
Replies: 13
Views: 6548
Gender:

Re: 36 years and finally some relief.

Yes, this was the first time I was treated for Hpylori. I never really asked if someone could smell my breath through my nose. I assume there was a smell, I would get reactions without speaking.
by j0123
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 36 years and finally some relief.
Replies: 13
Views: 6548
Gender:

Re: 36 years and finally some relief.

I haven't use the bismuth in 6 weeks and I am still experiencing relief from the Hallitosis.
by j0123
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 36 years and finally some relief.
Replies: 13
Views: 6548
Gender:

Re: 36 years and finally some relief.

I haven't use the bismuth in 6 weeks and I am still experiencing relief from the Hallitosis.
by j0123
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 36 years and finally some relief.
Replies: 13
Views: 6548
Gender:

36 years and finally some relief.

I will try to keep this short,
I have suffered from this bullshit for my entire life until approximately 6 weeks ago. Hallitosis is sad and debilitating. The depression was real and the doctors appointments were constant. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I will list some of what I've done to no ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗