THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5241
Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
No, it’s not going to help with halitosis. I did it and It was painful and a waste of money. 
- Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11935
Re: i think i’m cured ??!!!!! no more mouthwash! please read :))
Ppl on here can be so negative...like I’m starting to think that they want to have halitosis forever. 🙄 Well, I don’t want to have halitosis forever and I appreciate your post. I purchased my mouthwash and I plan on taking it after Thanksgiving. I also purchased the toothpaste but it hasn’t arrived ...
- Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:58 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A breakthrough, finally!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10569
Re: A breakthrough, finally!!
Where did you get the mouthwash from?
- Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:58 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A breakthrough, finally!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10569
Re: A breakthrough, finally!!
Congratulations!
- Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3842
Re: What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?
No one has ever been cured 
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
- Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3842
Re: What are the most common methods by which people got cured here?
No one has ever been cured 

- Sat May 30, 2020 5:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9737
Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
I think my bad breath is caused by my gums and tongue. I’ve suffered from halitosis for 11 years now. I used to mask my B.B. with gum, but 11 years ago I got my tooth pulled and since then had room filling BB (ppl say it smells like fart) I recently just got another tooth pulled a few months ago and ...
- Sat May 30, 2020 3:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9737
Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
This makes sense...I’m going to try it! Thank you for sharing your success story and please continue to update us!
- Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Considering getting my tonsils removed (ppl who live in Ontario, Canada plzz!!!)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4654
Re: Considering getting my tonsils removed (ppl who live in Ontario, Canada plzz!!!)
Don’t do it because it doesn’t help with bad breath.
- Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm CURED accidentally. Please try this everyone!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3516
Re: I'm CURED accidentally. Please try this everyone!!
Can you tell me where you purchased the drink?
- Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71874
Re: 100% CURED
Can you DM the link so I can purchase the drink?
- Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:56 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13506
Re: Cured after decades of suffering
Ugh... this raw food diet is so hard. I’m going to start over in October.
- Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:50 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13506
Re: Cured after decades of suffering
Omg...this just gave me confirmation! I have been a vegan for over nine years and I still suffer from bad breath. However, I have tried going on a raw diet but would only last two or three weeks. Within that 2 to 3 weeks of being on a raw food diet, I would notice my breath getting better. My tongue ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.