THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 40 matches
- Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bleach
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1171
Re: Bleach
It does nothing for me
- Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Jorgen Slots, USC
- Replies: 28
- Views: 6140
Re: Dr. Jorgen Slots, USC
Hi everyone,
So I was reading yet ANOTHER article online, hoping to glean some info I hadn't yet found, when. I came across an article published by a dental office who had asked Dr. Slots, who is the professor of periodontology and microbiology at USC, how to treat halitosis, and he said use ...
- Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is it BB or GALL BLADDER DISEASE?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16343
Re:
What do you do to flush the liver? I googled but there were many things that came up, not sure which or how u do yours. Please adviseJimi Stein wrote: Mon May 05, 2008 4:10 pm so what else is telling you not to start with liver flushes
- Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5496
Re: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
Hello to all my friends that suffer from this humiliating issue. :oops:
Background about myself:
I'm 31 years old woman and since the age of 7 I've been suffering from bad breath. My breath fills rooms very quickly, it can be changed due to what I ate before. I noticed that coffee makes it more ...
- Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lost for ideas
- Replies: 70
- Views: 29528
Re: lost for ideas
Update: It's been over six months since I finished my course of antibiotics (Rifaximin + Neomycin) after testing positive on the Sibo test. My bad breath is still reduced from what it was. Some days it isn't even there. It's been an excellent result. This is after having bad breath for over 15 ...
- Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:44 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
- Replies: 34
- Views: 35191
Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Do you need a prescription for that? I know it’s for CPOD, what happens if you take it and you don’t have COPD? Are there bad side effects? Just curious
- Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dna genes
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1513
Re: Dna genes
How and where do you have this test done?
- Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:57 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A breakthrough, finally!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10565
Re: A breakthrough, finally!!
How are you doing? I accidentally came across to Halita mouth wash when I read a paper which metiones 3 ingredients (zinc,chroxi.. I might add later, I don't remember fully the name), so there comes SmartMouth and Halita, same ingredients; and I bought Halita and since 18 august, it's been 2 month ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Might help someone
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2229
Re: Might help someone
Hi Everyone! I am not going to go into details about what I have gone through most of my life because it has already been documented by most of you here. Whatever has been written about bad breath I am sure I have experienced it and whatever cures have been mentioned I have tried as well. Anyway ...
- Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Prozym rf2
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2454
Re: Prozym rf2
If you try, let us know... I would be scared to try.
- Sun May 31, 2020 5:34 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 161027
Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Hi Guys,
I haven’t been on this site in about a year or two. I just read a post from Feb 11, 2020. And even though my remedies are different I am here today with a similar story. My BB probably started sometime around 2013/2014. Maybe sooner, but that is when I noticed it. Back then, the only way ...
- Fri May 08, 2020 4:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27329
Re: Update
Yeah it's a mystery.
I did meet a doctor once, and she is a VERY, VERY good doctor practicing in New York.
We had a discussion about it and what she said (it was about 10 years ago), that in some people, the odorous bacteria just grows a lot more than normal people. And this causes ...
- Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27329
Re: Update
ah so i talked with my mother last week because I mentioned that I get a heavy headache when I eat too many eggs and she mentioned that when she was young she also had headaches and didnt felt well after eggs. BUT she never smelled/smells bad! this could mean that there may be a genetic mutation ...
- Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth = Shit breath?
- Replies: 58
- Views: 41925
Re: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth = Shit breath?
What is in it?Thomas wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:32 pm this will help you to completely rebuild your intestinal flora and eliminate bad breath.
- Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:22 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Hey looking for new friends.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 18633
Re: Hey looking for new friends.
How do you add yourself to the FB page? Can anyone see that you’re a member?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.