THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by anxioushopeless
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:58 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Unsure and helpless
Replies: 15
Views: 52071
Gender:

Re: Unsure and helpless




I understand your worry and problem. I went through it, like you are going through. My ex colleagues also said: they can't smell anything, but will laughed and avoided me like a plague.

Now, I understand that everybody do that even my ex best friend did that to me. Because of this situation ...
by anxioushopeless
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:38 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Unsure and helpless
Replies: 15
Views: 52071
Gender:

Re: Unsure and helpless


I could never smell my own breath but I always heard the reactions and gossiping afterwards. If it’s nasal, it’s even worse because even with your mouth closed people will still say you smell like shit. I’ve lost my well paying job and the respect of nearly everyone I had in my life prior to this ...
by anxioushopeless
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:32 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Unsure and helpless
Replies: 15
Views: 52071
Gender:

Re: Unsure and helpless


I understand your worry and problem. I went through it, like you are going through. My ex colleagues also said: they can't smell anything, but will laughed and avoided me like a plague.

Now, I understand that everybody do that even my ex best friend did that to me. Because of this situation, I ...
by anxioushopeless
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: North American Meetup
Replies: 28
Views: 11009
Gender:

Re: North American Meetup

whatdidido wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:30 am Please start your own topic if you aren't interested in this specific meet up.

Thank you kindly!
Who is this directed to because I’m a little confused? Are we not allowed to comment in this topic? And if so, please explain why.

Thank you kindly!
by anxioushopeless
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 36 years and finally some relief.
Replies: 13
Views: 6545
Gender:

Re: 36 years and finally some relief.

j0123 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:09 pm I haven't use the bismuth in 6 weeks and I am still experiencing relief from the Hallitosis.

How do you use bismuth? And do you just buy pepto?
by anxioushopeless
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: North American Meetup
Replies: 28
Views: 11009
Gender:

Re: North American Meetup

I’m from the east cost! PA what about you Jaim618?
by anxioushopeless
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:02 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Unsure and helpless
Replies: 15
Views: 52071
Gender:

Unsure and helpless

I’ve asked several people now if my breath smell and they all say no. I even went through the humiliating process of asking my coworkers if I smell and they all say they can’t smell anything but completely avoid walking past my desk and are constantly groaning whenever I speak. This is making me ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗