THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 169 matches
- Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
- Gender:
Re: Glutathione helps
Can only imagine it's something to do with bioavailibility? Or maybe thaat's specific to their particular protocol.
Pretty sure it's about bioavailability and not having to do with his specific protocol. The person who runs that site is a PhD biochemistry iirc.
SELENBP1
That SELENBP1 paper ...
- Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
- Gender:
Re: Glutathione helps
so it seems the molybdenum and b12 combo have worked in concert. Moly fixing the sulphur transportation process, stopping the need for protective adaption thereby fixing the SIBO whilst the B12 Methylcobalimin did it's thing supporting the methylation cycle, increasing natural Glutathione etc etc ...
- Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
- Gender:
Re: Glutathione helps
b12 is better be injected in the blood every few months, maybe somebody should look into that
I assume you mean in cycles, yes injections are better indeed. The b12 pills I'm using I'm probably getting less 5% of the content.
Oils are a good option it seems and I'd like to give them a try ...
- Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
- Gender:
Re: Glutathione helps
I assume by microbiome thats referring to the stomach, so it seems the whole GI tract is in on it :-k
I think it refers to intestinal bacteria, I doubt the stomach is the ideal environment for those.
I have always had really cold hands and feet which are the call cards of bad circulation. I ...
- Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
- Gender:
Re: Glutathione helps
Hi Ethan, thanks for the message.
I wish I had cracked the puzzle, there's still CFS to overcome, as you'll see even from the small sample in the thread I've opened the two things can go hand in hand.
I had bb from nose as well, never realized it until I got a comment, you know when a friend shows ...
I wish I had cracked the puzzle, there's still CFS to overcome, as you'll see even from the small sample in the thread I've opened the two things can go hand in hand.
I had bb from nose as well, never realized it until I got a comment, you know when a friend shows ...
- Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
- Gender:
Re: Glutathione helps
I'm so glad that you are bb free, god, that's really great to hear; this thread is really helpful
I have a question, do you have any diet? Is there something you dont eat etc?
thanks :) I'm veg but that didn't help before focusing on methylation-sulfate cycles. now I can eat all the onions I ...
- Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
- Gender:
Re: Glutathione helps
Thank you!
I tried to use NAC but it was really hard because of my GERD - it gave me a taste of acidity in the mouth. Also the smell was extremely bad😭
Do you think only chewing B12 will help?
I think it depends on each one's body requirements, b12 liquid under the tongue is better than tablets ...
- Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
- Gender:
Re: Glutathione helps
Little update; I've interrupted NAC to see what would happen, at the same time I've started supplementing with iron and chewing the b12 tablets instead of just swallowing them. To my surprise I stayed bb free. One reason I could think of is b12 assimilation slightly increased enough to keep the ...
- Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5243
- Gender:
- Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Supplement caused bad breath?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 906
- Gender:
Re: Supplement caused bad breath?
How can we answer if you don't tell us what was the supplement?
- Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
- Gender:
Re: Glutathione helps
I've been drinking ACV before my meals, I'm feeling so much better in terms of digestion so yea pretty safe to assume I've low stomach acid.spyr wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:58 am
HI, you were able to take 2 pills of betain that means you have probably low stomach acid too.
- Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
- Replies: 50
- Views: 290735
- Gender:
Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
Man, I officially give up, good luck with your papers!
- Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
- Replies: 50
- Views: 290735
- Gender:
Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
Just because the smell is coming from the mouth doesn't mean it's easy to cure
ahhhh I see it, so everyone in the study were the lucky ones, cause it doesn't say there were people who weren't cured eventually, but all the people in here are the unlucky ones, makes peeeeerfect sense.
Uncurable ...
- Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4491
- Gender:
Re: LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story
Do you feel lingering smell of the food you eat for hours, like eating onions in the evening and then still have them in your mouth (and nose) the day after?
- Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
- Replies: 50
- Views: 290735
- Gender:
Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
I'm not basing my idea on my own case, there's scientific arguments to back up my suggestions.
I've read, at this point, hundreds of descriptions that fit a very common profile.
Of course bb can be caused by several issues, I'm not interested in the 2% or in the 0,001% that has some obscure ...
I've read, at this point, hundreds of descriptions that fit a very common profile.
Of course bb can be caused by several issues, I'm not interested in the 2% or in the 0,001% that has some obscure ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.