THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by adam
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Please read this. It might help you.
Replies: 5
Views: 4322
Gender:

Please read this. It might help you.

Hi everyone,

I am writing this in the hope that it might help some of you. I was a long time sufferer as well (20 years), so you can imagine how this problem took influence on my life.

I tried everything over the years (and from what I can see in the topics here, so have many of you):
My oral ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗