THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 94 matches

by optimismishere
Sat Feb 07, 2026 3:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What have you noticed makes it worse?
Replies: 9
Views: 16562
Gender:

Re: What have you noticed makes it worse?

When im in humid places, my breath gets worse.
by optimismishere
Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:42 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I think I'm cured after 7 years of post-nasal drip
Replies: 5
Views: 16969
Gender:

Re: I think I'm cured after 7 years of post-nasal drip

Congratulations on the progress. Keep us updated.
by optimismishere
Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:21 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
Replies: 57
Views: 70242
Gender:

Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me

I too bought a nebulizer and used it last night. When I woke up today morning, I had to blow my nose for a long time and yellow mucus poured out in abundance. Throat feels less sticky but my mouth has dried a bit. I've always known my issue lies with mucus in sinus and PND.

I'll update you guys.
by optimismishere
Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263115
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

I still believe the answer to most of our problem is in this thread. It's just that we're not able to figure out the right method. I don't think we are able to practice oxygenating our throats for a longer period of time.
by optimismishere
Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: concha bullosa.
Replies: 2
Views: 1094
Gender:

Re: concha bullosa.

I had them. Were removed during septoplasty. Didn't help me.
by optimismishere
Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263115
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


Hi! First of all sorry for my bad english.
I had bad breath for 30 years. I tried everythink for years you can belive me. The mucus from my nose coated my back tongue and caused bad breath. For this reason the only solution -for some hours- was the tongue scraping with chlorine dioxide. Chlorine ...
by optimismishere
Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263115
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


I want to thank you Raymond! I still dont belive, but after 30 years Its really working! You have saved my life!!


Hi there. What method did you use? What is the feeling you experienced? Please let us know.

I've gotten better myself by using this method. But I am not sure if I'm doing it ...
by optimismishere
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263115
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Put the link of the video you watched. Tbh, eben I'm trying to figure out the correct method. But it's not easy to understand what these people are referring to.
by optimismishere
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263115
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


I THINK WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING FELLAS
10 year suffer from bb here
I still don’t kind of understand but I did some YouTube videos and I can feel a slight difference. But can anyone email me personally and maybe show me this damn breathing technique? My email is [email protected]


What did ...
by optimismishere
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263115
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis



Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.










Raymond, where ...
by optimismishere
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Kunjal Kriya - Try this if you suspect your BB is from stomach
Replies: 3
Views: 2501
Gender:

Re: Kunjal Kriya - Try this if you suspect your BB is from stomach

I did it for a few months. It would greatly reduce my mucus production but did not cure my bad breath. The main reason for this, I believe, was the fact that my BB is not mainly from the stomach. I had an endoscopy done a few years ago and they found nothing wrong.

Right now I am focussing on ...
by optimismishere
Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263115
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


I will not answer any more, there is a lot of bad vibes in this forum, even though one offers an effective solution to a problem and in return receives insults, the administrator must act on it with those members.
there are many here who really found a solution with my method, and here they have ...
by optimismishere
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263115
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Bendover wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:26 am Like I said before, your breathing technique is full of shit, like your mouth
I do understand your frustration. But let those who are getting benefited do it. Ignore if triggers you. Anger will aggravate your bad breath.
by optimismishere
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263115
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis


Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.





Which image is the correct ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗