THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:21 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13527
- Gender:
Re: Cured after decades of suffering
So what do you eat for dinner? I get it’s mostly fruits and veggies...looking for recipe examples. I am a “foodie” as much as I would love to convert for obvious reasons... not sure I could handle it.
Sorry to disappoint you, but you won't need any recipes! Eating raw is basically slicing some ...
- Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:04 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13527
- Gender:
Re: Cured after decades of suffering
Hello Wanderer (and everyone else)!
Wow, congratulations on being cured! A gluten-free diet is on my todo list although I got tested negative for celiacs.
Thank you! :D I reckon if you are really desperate, you should just try out a change of diet, no matter what the test results say!
May I ...
Wow, congratulations on being cured! A gluten-free diet is on my todo list although I got tested negative for celiacs.
Thank you! :D I reckon if you are really desperate, you should just try out a change of diet, no matter what the test results say!
May I ...
- Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:43 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13527
- Gender:
Re: Cured after decades of suffering
Hello again!
@stillfighting:
1) I cannot remember exactly when the bad breath got better after banning the gluten, sorry! Maybe after one or two months I suddenly realised that the familiar smell occured less and less frequently and got less strong. But sometimes it still occured because I still ...
@stillfighting:
1) I cannot remember exactly when the bad breath got better after banning the gluten, sorry! Maybe after one or two months I suddenly realised that the familiar smell occured less and less frequently and got less strong. But sometimes it still occured because I still ...
- Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:41 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13527
- Gender:
Re: Cured after decades of suffering
So far as I know, it came just from the mouth!
- Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:08 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13527
- Gender:
Re: Cured after decades of suffering
Yes
! Once I made this decision, it wasn't too difficult to sustain... I just wanted to stay slim, fit, healthy, and pleasant smelling!

- Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:44 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13527
- Gender:
Re: Cured after decades of suffering
Hello again, sorry that my reply comes so late... and please excuse my peculiar English!
@1freshmouth: I just would like to encourage you to keep up the raw food diet! At first it may seem hard, but it is worth the effort! I am eating raw food for 18 months now. The bad breath disappeared after ...
@1freshmouth: I just would like to encourage you to keep up the raw food diet! At first it may seem hard, but it is worth the effort! I am eating raw food for 18 months now. The bad breath disappeared after ...
- Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:25 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13527
- Gender:
Cured after decades of suffering
Hi everyone,
I would like to share my story and tell you what has worked for me at last.
As far as I can remember, since my childhood, I suffered from bad breath. No matter how often I brushed my teeth, used mouthwash, or (as an adult) flossed after every tiny piece of food, the bad breath (and ...
I would like to share my story and tell you what has worked for me at last.
As far as I can remember, since my childhood, I suffered from bad breath. No matter how often I brushed my teeth, used mouthwash, or (as an adult) flossed after every tiny piece of food, the bad breath (and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.