THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by YouCanSeeItInMyEyes
Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone in Las Vegas? Need feedback.
Replies: 0
Views: 14982

Anyone in Las Vegas? Need feedback.

It would be cool to for someone to be honest about the condition so i can get an understanding and track progress.
by YouCanSeeItInMyEyes
Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: California ?
Replies: 0
Views: 13508

California ?

I'm going to be in cali in a few weeks, message me if you're from there
by YouCanSeeItInMyEyes
Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Las Vegas / Riverside CA
Replies: 2
Views: 7939

Las Vegas / Riverside CA

Shoot me a message if you're from here
by YouCanSeeItInMyEyes
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:49 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Please help
Replies: 18
Views: 30831

Re: Please help


Hi Tara. I feel you.. I've been around this website for over a decade and been suffering for 25 years or so.. Oh my, now that I wrote it is a whole lot of time..

I have tried most of the treatments, i as well feel I dont have enough saliva around. What I realised few years ago that helped me ...
by YouCanSeeItInMyEyes
Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Las Vegas
Replies: 0
Views: 12422

Las Vegas

Shoot me a pm if you're from vegas. Never met someone going through the same thing
by YouCanSeeItInMyEyes
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Group Chat... WhatsApp or Discord
Replies: 2
Views: 1397

Group Chat... WhatsApp or Discord

So I figured I'd make a post instead of messaging people.

Message me if you want to join a group chat or discord server or... If you're already apart of one. I'll join.

Nobody knows your problems better than people who actually have them.
by YouCanSeeItInMyEyes
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: North American Meetup
Replies: 28
Views: 10999

Re: North American Meetup

I'm close... I can join this.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗