THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Simpleliving2019
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does flying make your breath much much worse?
Replies: 4
Views: 1547
Gender:

Re: Does flying make your breath much much worse?

It is really relatively straight forward why flying worsens bad breath.

1. It dries out your mouth
2. The constant pressure changes suck in and draw out any volatile sulfur compounds lurking anywhere in your sinuses and tonsils ect..

To help the situation, before flying, flush your tonsils well ...
by Simpleliving2019
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath test and other thoughts
Replies: 1
Views: 727
Gender:

Bad breath test and other thoughts

A few things I have noticed, and some conjecture on my part.

Cola soda doesn’t give you bad bread...you had bad breath, you couldn’t smell it because your body became accustomed to it, when you drank cola it altered the smell just slightly and now you can smell it because it is a slightly different ...
by Simpleliving2019
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 273044
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

I don’t know about all that Jimi, seems like you are lumping chlorine dioxide in with a lot of other chemicals that have different properties. I mean they use chlorine dioxide to bleach paper white...people seem to be saying it has a whitening effect on teeth from all I’ve read (except what you told ...
by Simpleliving2019
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 273044
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Hmmm, my experience with Closys is that it whitens my teeth a bit. I will heed your words, but with a grain of salt. My experience with chlorine bleaching in general is that it can cause yellowing when too much is used, but in the right proportion it creates the whitest of whites, I would think ...
by Simpleliving2019
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 273044
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

I read through the thread and unless I missed it I didn’t see anyone explained that chlorine actually chemically neutralizes volatile sulfur compounds. Diluted bleach is even used to neutralize mercaptan that odorizes propane or natural gas...diluted because the chemical reaction is such that even ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗