THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by C0nstantin3771
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm CURED accidentally. Please try this everyone!!
Replies: 9
Views: 3516

Re: I'm CURED accidentally. Please try this everyone!!


Check out my post too "100% Cured"". Also this person used concentrate, whereas mine was inner leaf aloe vera gel. How can we be promoting the same company lol. Guys stop being so suspicious. I did not have to come back to this website. Every time I used to go on this website, I was looking for a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗