THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by stinkystink
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Visit to ENT
Replies: 1
Views: 1098
Gender:

Visit to ENT

Hi guys,

I have a visit to the ENT next month. The last time I saw an ENT was over 3 years ago and he was very dismissive about tonsil stones. I’m trying a different doctor because my dentists recommended I visit one because my gums and teeth are healthy.

I wanted to hear your experience or ...
by stinkystink
Mon May 17, 2021 11:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad taste in the mouth - what is your flavour?
Replies: 4
Views: 3340
Gender:

Re: Bad taste in the mouth - what is your flavour?

Mine is usually sour or bitter. I have the same experience with water too! If I drink from my water bottle and take a sip a couple hours later, it smells and tastes off. I remember I had a bottle of water at home and my dad thought it was his, he took a sniff and said “I don’t know how long this has ...
by stinkystink
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374927
Gender:

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Hi redboy. Completely na Wala ba yung bb mo? How long until na notice mo yung effect ng aloe Vera? And gaano ka daming aloe Vera yung ininom mo?
by stinkystink
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71875
Gender:

Re: 100% CURED

How often did you drink aloe Vera juice? Do you still have to keep drinking it or did it get rid of your bb completely?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗