THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Guy
Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can you give me some advice? Thanks :)
Replies: 2
Views: 2339
Gender:

Re: Can you give me some advice? Thanks :)

I feel your pain on this one. I could always sense a sour, undefined scent in my own breath and most people smelt it as bad. Had my tonsils out but no change. Recently had a wisdom tooth out and the bad taste has totally gone, when I breath into a paper mask and quickly breath in through my nose it ...
by Guy
Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:40 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad breath since 11 years old, I’m 24 now
Replies: 1
Views: 16848
Gender:

Re: Bad breath since 11 years old, I’m 24 now

Be interested to hear how you got on with the ENT. I had my tonsils removed last year but when I asked about removing adenoids at the same time he said adults don't usually still have them.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗