THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 79 matches
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62686
- Gender:
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
After 95 days on the lion diet and bb free, I decided to slowly reintroduce foods. I started with potatoes and my bb almost immediately returned. :(. I was so mad at myself and so upset that I went on a binge. I had pizza sugar ice cream everything I’m not supposed to have and all my biggest ...
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62686
- Gender:
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
After 95 days on the lion diet and bb free, I decided to slowly reintroduce foods. I started with potatoes and my bb almost immediately returned. :(. I was so mad at myself and so upset that I went on a binge. I had pizza sugar ice cream everything I’m not supposed to have and all my biggest ...
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62686
- Gender:
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
im also on carnivore diet , it has been two weeks im seeing imporevement i do think everyone shoud give it a try , jessi you should try it i know it is extremly dificult but we dont have any choice .
That’s amazing but you’re right, it DOES work at least for us. I’m sure everyone has a ...
- Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62686
- Gender:
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
After 95 days on the lion diet and bb free, I decided to slowly reintroduce foods. I started with potatoes and my bb almost immediately returned. :(. I was so mad at myself and so upset that I went on a binge. I had pizza sugar ice cream everything I’m not supposed to have and all my biggest ...
- Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:55 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Still hoping one day
- Replies: 5
- Views: 14043
- Gender:
Re: Still hoping one day
I’m so happy for you !!! Are you still free from the bb?? Please let us know 

- Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62686
- Gender:
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
Hi there am really happy for u bwt ur breakthrough,i have a few questions
Did u hv room filling bb?
How do u prepare ur red meat,u fry it or boil it?
Do u add any other source or ketchup to it?
Do u drink normal water or u only drink club soda?
On the no sugar diet,no carbs,no gluten free diet ...
- Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62686
- Gender:
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
Hi there am really happy for u bwt ur breakthrough,i have a few questions
Did u hv room filling bb?
How do u prepare ur red meat,u fry it or boil it?
Do u add any other source or ketchup to it?
Do u drink normal water or u only drink club soda?
On the no sugar diet,no carbs,no gluten free diet ...
- Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62686
- Gender:
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
Congratulations on finding your cure !!! Happy for you.
This can’t be my cure as I am a vegetarian. I can’t even stand the smell of eggs in toast or a cake which is ironical since my mouth smells like rotten eggs 😜. Anyways good luck to you and all the people who wish to try this diet. Am sure ...
- Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62686
- Gender:
Re: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
I’m here if anyone has any questions. I always promise myself I would come back and report if I was cured. Remember I posted here a few months back about the no carbs, no sugar, no gluten etc- it worked but I couldn’t sustain it. I always fell off and then hated myself for it and would eat even ...
- Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
- Replies: 22
- Views: 62686
- Gender:
I found MY cure, this time it’s sustainable
I’ll start by saying that I know how difficult it is to have this condition. I don’t even know what the condition is but the bb that I’ve dealt with for 20+ years has finally been cured. I found MY cure which won’t necessarily be the same one for you but it’s worth a try. I haven’t written about ...
- Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to smartly deal with bad breath that comes from you
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5860
- Gender:
Re: How to smartly deal with bad breath that comes from you
I’ll start by saying that I know how difficult it is to have this condition. I don’t even know what the condition is but the bb that I’ve dealt with for 20+ years has finally been cured. I found MY cure which won’t necessarily be the same one for you but it’s worth a try. I haven’t written about ...
- Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to smartly deal with bad breath that comes from you
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5860
- Gender:
Re: How to smartly deal with bad breath that comes from you
Sorry for the delayed reply. I cane here to update everyone on my cure then I got a phone call and totally forgot. Sorry. I will post a copy of a post I did on another forum- Thank God I found my cure. Today is officially Day 45 and I’ve remained bb free while on the diet. 


- Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to smartly deal with bad breath that comes from you
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5860
- Gender:
Re: How to smartly deal with bad breath that comes from you
Good advice. Also for women wear scented oils all over your body. It helps to smell good and oils are long lasting and absorbed easily by your body. It overpowers any bb at least for a short period of time during intimacy. Smell good, a good parfum helps too on top of the oils. It wont be too much ...
- Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6623
- Gender:
Re: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
I had mouth bb 24/7. Nasal was occasionally and that’s when it became room filling. The mouth was bad too but not room filling as the days when I had nasal AND mouth. I
- Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6623
- Gender:
Re: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
That’s great!! Glad it’s reducing at least. I made it to day 19 and had sugar free jello as a snack thinking it isn’t sugar so it shouldn’t affect it. WRONG. The bb came back for about 5 days. I remained sticking to me diet and after 5 days, it slowly faded. Thankfully, I’m back to no bb. But yes ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.