THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 55 matches

by Worst breath
Sun Dec 14, 2025 6:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Male 39 cured permanently, confirmed
Replies: 2
Views: 7485
Gender:

Re: Male 39 cured permanently, confirmed

Hi cn u explain how u found a cure,and what kind of breath did u hv,(was it room filling bb and did u hv nasal bb also or bb when u opened ur mouth only)?
by Worst breath
Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Healing and Hopeful -- lots of success recently
Replies: 3
Views: 9093
Gender:

Re: Healing and Hopeful -- lots of success recently

Hi I am really happy for u, did you have bb from mouth nd nose (room filling) type?. What is ur diet like?
by Worst breath
Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: May be some temporary relief?
Replies: 25
Views: 46910
Gender:

Re: May be some temporary relief?

Congrats on ur improvement,are u taking inulin powder with esomeprazole just like KL123 or it's Inulin alone?
by Worst breath
Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: May be some temporary relief?
Replies: 25
Views: 46910
Gender:

Re: May be some temporary relief?

Keep us updated
by Worst breath
Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am making progress and need to share!!!
Replies: 4
Views: 5303
Gender:

Re: I am making progress and need to share!!!

Did u have nasal bb and how long did it take to see improvement?
by Worst breath
Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: IV glutathione works bb free
Replies: 12
Views: 12806
Gender:

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Are u on any diet?
by Worst breath
Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath free after 15 years
Replies: 5
Views: 6919
Gender:

Re: Bad breath free after 15 years

Thanks for posting ur results,so what exactly do you eat?
by Worst breath
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:35 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I’m giving myself a year to be cured.
Replies: 3
Views: 14435
Gender:

Re: I’m giving myself a year to be cured.

Jimi u have been in this Dr macdougal diet for a long time now,has ur bb dissapeared and can u talk to someone closeup without a reaction?
by Worst breath
Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:34 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74614
Gender:

Re: Im cured


I have to share with you guys what I experienced during the last 2 months and how related it is to this post.

I have mouth/nasal fecal bb (the worst kind), and last month I went to holidays. I wanted to try to relax 100% so I tried diaphragmatic breathing. What I did is whenever I was doing ...
by Worst breath
Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm seeing significant improvements
Replies: 9
Views: 20670
Gender:

Re: I'm seeing significant improvements

From 1/10 how bad is ur bb now,nd do u still hv nasal bb?
by Worst breath
Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something may be working for me!!!!!!
Replies: 9
Views: 3973
Gender:

Re: Something may be working for me!!!!!!

Has u tried these things with a diet change?
by Worst breath
Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally
Replies: 41
Views: 46899
Gender:

Re: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally

jame2023 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:07 am i ve been on this diet for 20 days. None improvement.
20 days is way too short to see improvement,u hv to still to it for myb 2-3 months to see improvement
by Worst breath
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
Replies: 24
Views: 38972
Gender:

Re: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem

Have you seen any improvement in these 3 months u stopped eating these food
by Worst breath
Fri May 26, 2023 11:17 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74614
Gender:

Re: Im cured

Do u eat or avoid food with liquid like cereal with milk,porridge nd soup or do u eat it with no problem?
by Worst breath
Fri May 26, 2023 11:16 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Im cured
Replies: 49
Views: 74614
Gender:

Re: Im cured

Hi Ryan i hv the same bb problem as u (fecal frm nose n mouth).am trying ur solution to bb am on day 2 now,i only drink water 1 or 2 hours before i eat in the morning nd drink 2 hours after eating at night before i go to sleepi,i try to drink warm water in the morning so it will release my bowel ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗