THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:48 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: CURED but...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3601
Re: CURED but...
I removed my tonsils but did not make a change in the bad smell. I only used soup for a month. And taking Ranitidine and Omeprazole was temporarily cured. And it worked for me. After many years the bad smell was cured but returned after a month. Ranitidine and omeprazole were effective only when ...
- Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:22 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: CURED but...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3601
CURED but...
Hello friends . Excuse me I don't know English ... My problem started in high school. After getting the hpylori bad smell came out of my mouth and nose. It was hard for me to stay in the classroom. The bad smell filled a room. Very bad hpylori cured but. A few months ago I went to the doctor for ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.