THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 16 matches

by StillHopeful
Fri Oct 24, 2025 8:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Reddit is full of scammers
Replies: 5
Views: 24170
Gender:

Re: Reddit is full of scammers

I always come back because there is good information on this site! It's sad that nobody has been posting on here. Why not create your own bb reddit group and try to bring people back on this site. Scammers will always be a thing in this community unfortunately, there have been some on this site too.
by StillHopeful
Wed Oct 22, 2025 11:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Reddit is full of scammers
Replies: 5
Views: 24170
Gender:

Re: Reddit is full of scammers

I want to thank you for creating this site, it's amazing truly! But times have changed, going on this site is not convenient. It's 2025, it's easier to use social media apps/discord. We post on the reddit group because it's accessible to more people, even if the reddit page is not perfect, it has ...
by StillHopeful
Sun Nov 10, 2024 2:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: black seeds works better than glutathion
Replies: 1
Views: 9896
Gender:

Re: black seeds works better than glutathion


Have anyoe tried black seeds (nigella sativa) instead of the black seed oil ?
they take the oill from the seeds and everyone is talking about the oil.

but most of scientific reaserche are based on the seeds. studies have shown it increases the glutathione level far more than taking glutathione ...
by StillHopeful
Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm seeing significant improvements
Replies: 9
Views: 20670
Gender:

Re: I'm seeing significant improvements


Gerd is the root cause of bb, but gerd surgery is quite complicated. Google link between gerd and ent disorders. The permanent solution is laser halitosis. Google laser halitosis in india. It's only 300 dollars in india and they also have it in the west . Youtube search subliminal for halitosis ...
by StillHopeful
Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free but not sure why
Replies: 6
Views: 9834
Gender:

Re: BB free but not sure why

The same thing happened to me went I fasted for almost 72 hours. The BB went down to a 3/10 but a few days after the fast it went back to normal.
I too wonder why.
by StillHopeful
Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Replies: 30
Views: 28801
Gender:

Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!

torzsas12 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:52 pm The best thing about it is that it is much cheaper than the mouthwash I used and I don't have to kill my oral flora to get rid of bad breath.
Hello torzas! Is it still working for you?
by StillHopeful
Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured but Scarred!!!
Replies: 8
Views: 9014
Gender:

Re: Cured but Scarred!!!


Sugar includes table sugar, fruit, honey, xylitol, mannitol, erythol, corn syrup, especially high fructose corn syrup. All sugar substitutes, although I am able to tolerate stevia and monk fruit for some reason. But mainly I stay away from ALL sugar. Besides water, I can drink dry red wine. I do ...
by StillHopeful
Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: IV glutathione works bb free
Replies: 12
Views: 12806
Gender:

Re: IV glutathione works bb free


You can try IV glutathione 1200mg x 2 times a week.
Orally glutathione does not pass the digestive system so you should do IV infusions.
You can try also IV S-acetyl-glutathione I think is better absorbed in the cells.


Where do you get your treatment? I live in Canada do yo think it's ...
by StillHopeful
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:01 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure
Replies: 11
Views: 18173
Gender:

Re: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure


Don’t give up, I’m reading this forum since 2014 and read every single thread.
I have found the diagnosis and the treatment for all bb suffers since childhood (10-13 yo).
The diagnosis is found in our blood work and the treatment is lifetime.
At the end of September I will start the treatment ...
by StillHopeful
Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My routine
Replies: 13
Views: 4900
Gender:

Re: My routine


Thank you for sharing.

I have found an amazing product in the last week.
Nasal Spray with Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Made by NutriBiotic. I reckon I’ve tried everything known to man and have had BB for as long as I can remember.
I’ve prayed every day for a cure. This is the best I’ve used.
It ...
by StillHopeful
Mon May 23, 2022 3:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?
Replies: 3
Views: 2032
Gender:

Re: Microbiome - Has anyone tried this?

Have you tried the high fiber diet yourself?
by StillHopeful
Mon May 23, 2022 3:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My routine
Replies: 13
Views: 4900
Gender:

Re: My routine

Thank you for sharing! I will definitely try the iodine mouthwash.
by StillHopeful
Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?
Replies: 13
Views: 5495
Gender:

Re: Are digest enzymes our relief / cure?

A vegan diet is not suitable for everyone, it's also very restrictive.
by StillHopeful
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Maybe healed, maybe improved. Maybe self deceived. For sure, I don't understand anything.
Replies: 7
Views: 3232
Gender:

Re: Maybe healed, maybe improved. Maybe self deceived. For sure, I don't understand anything.


It is 10.54. I'm in office. I go to the bathroom. I pee. I open the tap, wet my hands. While I soap my hands I stick my tongue out and look in the mirror.
The tongue is pink.

I've never had a pink tongue.

Step back.
When I was a teenager, and my oral care was limited to brushing my teeth hastily ...
by StillHopeful
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
Replies: 50
Views: 290735
Gender:

Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?

Wow I'm actually shocked because after a decade of thinking it was my gut, tonsils, nasal cavities. I think its from my tongue! I ruled it out years ago but 3 days ago I don't know how I did but I brushed so far back my tongue\throat practically down my throat. But I instantly felt like I cleaned ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗