THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Nam
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36759

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)

I’ve been reading your posts and its very informative. Thank you. I have BB for 5years now but it was just a month ago that i had the nasal bb. I don’t even know where to start now. I also have mucus that doesn’t go away. 🥺
by Nam
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36759

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)


username “Cured” the one I can relate with my symptoms, who removed his impacted wisdom teeth was cured in a major way after the surgery, but after some time came back on the forum about his lower grade bb, he implies that when he brushes, the now lower grade bb becomes more pronounced, another ...
by Nam
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Replies: 102
Views: 36759

Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)



Hi space, yes I do read your log entries. Thanks for documenting your progress

On your next appointment on Saturday, try using a nasal decongestant spray and drinking some type of sugar free carbonated drink like sparkling water or diet coke BEFORE brushing your teeth. You can also try ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗