THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Lost2
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?
Replies: 2
Views: 999
Gender:

Re: WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?

I haven't but its definitely worth a shot. I was wondering if you or anyone has tried the chinese medicine approach with an herbalist doctor? Thats the one topic I haven't seened on this forum much or acupuncture neither
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗