THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lost for ideas
- Replies: 70
- Views: 29560
- Gender:
Re: lost for ideas
My sibo test was negative but I registered a peak in lactulose h2 of 130 ppm I haven’t seen any results online that high I dunno if it’s linked to bb
I had the SIBO test done a few months ago and while my hydrogen reading was low/normal, the methane reading was very high at 98 ppm. Person doing ...
- Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71874
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
Unfortunately after a month of drinking Aloe vera my body I guess started to get immune of it that Aloe is not working anymore. hope to hear some people about their update
Sorry to hear that redboy. I seems that this curse is just so difficulty to cure. Has Aloe Vera gel continued to work for ...
- Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 100% CURED
- Replies: 125
- Views: 71874
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
Hi all,
First post here but I've been many years reading the contributions of other members. Like most others here I've been living with really bad breath since my early teens. My symptoms include fecal odour from nose and mouth together with pnd and white tongue.
I've posted here this evening ...
First post here but I've been many years reading the contributions of other members. Like most others here I've been living with really bad breath since my early teens. My symptoms include fecal odour from nose and mouth together with pnd and white tongue.
I've posted here this evening ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.