THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 34 matches
- Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just some recent thoughts and what’s been helping me
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5528
- Gender:
Re: Just some recent thoughts and what’s been helping me
Well said & thank you I needed this message! I have been on the mindset journey as well @ it’s definitely helpful, when the smells finally subside we won’t have that awkward transition phase from being paranoid of bb to feeling confident, it would be much easier!
- Sun May 14, 2023 5:14 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
- Replies: 57
- Views: 70242
- Gender:
Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
Congratulations on finding your cure!
What essential oils are you using? What brand and type?
What essential oils are you using? What brand and type?
- Tue May 02, 2023 6:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28358
- Gender:
Re: I'm cured- saline solution
Have you tried a diet change in conjunction with the nasal flushes this may be a more permanent cure but try at least 3 months
- Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525255
- Gender:
Re: What cured me
& how often were your sessions?
Hey! I felt a difference right after the first session, but not !00%, it took maybe some 5 sessions until I got 100% confident and sure I could live like a normal person. Now when I lick the back of my hand, saliva is super clean, whereas before it was not good at ...
Hey! I felt a difference right after the first session, but not !00%, it took maybe some 5 sessions until I got 100% confident and sure I could live like a normal person. Now when I lick the back of my hand, saliva is super clean, whereas before it was not good at ...
- Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525255
- Gender:
Re: What cured me
Yes I felt great after my first appointment I wouldn’t say nothing happened I felt lighter and healthier. I’m concerned because my session only lasted 30 mins so that could be why I didn’t feel instant change in smell. The lady who helped did say she saw a lot of mucus coming out of me as well. I’m ...
- Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525255
- Gender:
Re: What cured me
Wow this is great to hear, congrats!
How often did you get them done? I had my first session last week & while I didn’t notice a change in smell yet I’m hopeful! Do you also have a clean diet?
How often did you get them done? I had my first session last week & while I didn’t notice a change in smell yet I’m hopeful! Do you also have a clean diet?
- Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HALIMETER?!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1329
- Gender:
HALIMETER?!
Does anyone know of where I can find a reliable Halimeter? Has anyone found any accuracy in using them?
- Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something is working?? CELERY JUICE
- Replies: 18
- Views: 16517
- Gender:
Re: Something is working?? CELERY JUICE
Did you eat any condiments on the carnivore diet, for instance steak sauce with steak?
Celery juice: Started on 2 January. I think this might be the reason behind most of my cure. It’s the latest health trend and I always try everything in case it helps my BB. You juice a big head of celery ...
Celery juice: Started on 2 January. I think this might be the reason behind most of my cure. It’s the latest health trend and I always try everything in case it helps my BB. You juice a big head of celery ...
- Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6623
- Gender:
Re: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
Was that your experience Jimi? 1-2 months of it getting worse before it got better? I run into this when I start a diet which causes me to give up on it. When does it start to get better???
i stopped....but i think the bb would go to 0....because after 2 or 3 months the people started hugging me ...
i stopped....but i think the bb would go to 0....because after 2 or 3 months the people started hugging me ...
- Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:50 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 161013
- Gender:
Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
I have the same exact thing happening, it seems like the cleaner I eat the worse it gets, not to mention the white tongue. It could be your body going through ketosis or Candida die off symptoms due to the change in diet. Has it gotten any better yet? How many days have you stuck up the diet?
i ...
i ...
- Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath reduced by 80-90%
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3717
- Gender:
Re: Bad breath reduced by 80-90%
Hey guys,
so my bad breath started at like age 14 (24 now)
I broke my nose when i was 12 then 2 years later I had the flu and I remember that my nose was very dry. Then the next day all of a sudden my breath smelled like fart and it stayed like that until I drank alcohol for the first time when I ...
- Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath reduced by 80-90%
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3717
- Gender:
Re: Bad breath reduced by 80-90%
Thanks for the info
What exactly does your diet look like now & do you have cheat moments?
Are you maintaining weight & do you eat any carbs at all?
What exactly does your diet look like now & do you have cheat moments?
Are you maintaining weight & do you eat any carbs at all?
- Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Molybdenum supplementation seems to be my solution
- Replies: 35
- Views: 56782
- Gender:
Re: Molybdenum supplementation seems to be my solution
How many pills did you take per day & are you still taking them daily at those levels?
- Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6623
- Gender:
Re: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
I’m also on est time so that works perfect
- Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6623
- Gender:
Re: Accountability Partner(s) For Diet/Cure
Telegram or what’s app will be okay for me, either way works! I agree it might be less convenient to do on here and I might forget but let me know we can PM each other’s info. I agree sharing when we have cravings and having that pep talk might help out a lot. I’m officially stating raw fruit and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.