THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by IfoundTheCure357
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:13 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured After 40 Years... You Won't Believe It!!!!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 14136

Re: Cured After 40 Years... You Won't Believe It!!!!!!

Once rudeness surfaces ... I'm gone. I was gona make a video of what I have come up with and a how to for the application, but I'm not very astute in that area. I was recruiting help. But I doubt it would be appreciated.
My white tongue is new born pink, breath totally normal.
Got excited and wanted ...
by IfoundTheCure357
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:25 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured After 40 Years... You Won't Believe It!!!!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 14136

Cured After 40 Years... You Won't Believe It!!!!!!

Hi all, I joined my first forum just to get this out there. I've had a breath issue for decades. I thought gum was hiding it for me, maybe for 30 minutes or so it did, but any longer and you are treading dangerous waters. I'm sure we've all been there. I've tried every possible remedy known to man ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗