THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 14 matches

by oneday2
Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What has reduced your bad breath?
Replies: 15
Views: 21231
Gender:

Re: What has reduced your bad breath?



Hi All,

I've suffered from bad breath for 9 years now and even though I've dealt with this for so long, I feel frustrated that I cannot manage the level of my bad breath. I believe I have room-filling bad breath (and nasal bad breath) and people will recoil when I say something.

I'd like to at ...
by oneday2
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What has reduced your bad breath?
Replies: 15
Views: 21231
Gender:

Re: What has reduced your bad breath?


Hi,
I've a similar story lasted almost 15 years, but fortunately I've recently found my "solution".
I've been tested for intestinal dysbiosis and came out my intestine was a mess. I repeated the test after 6 months trying eating better but nothing changed.
I started a cure with probiotics as ...
by oneday2
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What has reduced your bad breath?
Replies: 15
Views: 21231
Gender:

Re: What has reduced your bad breath?


I've kind of learned that with doctors if you want them to test you for something you have to make some shit up. A lot of them don't know what they're talking about because they look for the most plausible explanation and also a lot of people don't know if they're not specialists.

I once cut out ...
by oneday2
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What has reduced your bad breath?
Replies: 15
Views: 21231
Gender:

Re: What has reduced your bad breath?


When I am hungry and my stomach is empty, the taste in my mouth gets really bad, and bb gets absolutely worse.

Soon as I eat, it feels like bb is gone for like 30 minutes or so - but then it comes back, slowly but surely.


I've seen a lot of people here share the same thing. I'm guessing its ...
by oneday2
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What has reduced your bad breath?
Replies: 15
Views: 21231
Gender:

What has reduced your bad breath?

Hi All,

I've suffered from bad breath for 9 years now and even though I've dealt with this for so long, I feel frustrated that I cannot manage the level of my bad breath. I believe I have room-filling bad breath (and nasal bad breath) and people will recoil when I say something.

I'd like to at ...
by oneday2
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
Replies: 18
Views: 6087
Gender:

Re: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)


I was wondering when someone was going to post about this. Weirdly enough, it has made me really, really sad, because for me it confirms how sad my life is, because now every one else is living it and they are MISERABLE. Except they have their families at home. I have NO ONE. They can't go to ...
by oneday2
Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
Replies: 18
Views: 6087
Gender:

Re: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)

I stressed a lot everyday about talking to others, and even doing my job because of my bad breath. Having to video call has given me confidence to say what I want and spend time chatting without worrying about their reactions.

Although its a bit lonely being quarantined, I feel happier in a way ...
by oneday2
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bad breath after eating
Replies: 12
Views: 5513
Gender:

Re: Nasal bad breath after eating

@bozo - I do have a coated tongue and notice that sometimes the phlegm build up smells.

@tired12 - I agree, from my experience trying more things tends to make it worse. I stopped drinking aloe juice since I saw little to no effect. I also stopped taking probiotics as I noticed it was making it ...
by oneday2
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bad breath after eating
Replies: 12
Views: 5513
Gender:

Re: Nasal bad breath after eating

@bozo - Thanks for the tip! What's a bit discouraging is when I do eat only vegetables and no sugar, but still have bad breath. However I'll have to keep persisting.

@nolab - That's really interesting. Any decrease in smell is definitely worth it. I'll look into molybdenum too! I hope you can ...
by oneday2
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bad breath after eating
Replies: 12
Views: 5513
Gender:

Re: Nasal bad breath after eating



I had the same.. especially after eating and then it lasted for maybe half an hour or an hour and then it got better. not oral bb but sulfur nasal bb.
was it the case with you too?
i don't know, I think it might be an overgrowth/dysbiosis in stomach/duodenum or maybe small intestine.. hydrogen ...
by oneday2
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bad breath after eating
Replies: 12
Views: 5513
Gender:

Re: Nasal bad breath after eating

@Bozo, I primarily ate carbs for breakfast and lunch, and a mix of veggies and protein for dinner. I've switched it out this year to a mostly vegetarian diet. I noticed it definitely gets worse eating certain foods such as takeout and junk food.

I notice my own nasal BB when I walk in and out of a ...
by oneday2
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bad breath after eating
Replies: 12
Views: 5513
Gender:

Nasal bad breath after eating

I've suffered from chronic bad breath for around 6 years now, both nasal and oral.
I've gone to an ENT, gastroentologist and of course dentist. Dentist and gastro have said there is nothing wrong. ENT noted I had tonsil stones which I have managed to keep under control using a waterpik and continue ...
by oneday2
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
Replies: 18
Views: 9195
Gender:

Re: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!

It was great reading this, even a few years later. Thanks so much for coming back and posting!
by oneday2
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Replies: 7
Views: 3354
Gender:

Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?

I almost always have a bitter and sour taste in my mouth. It seems to trickle down from the upper salivary glands downwards.
When I try the lick test with a glass cup it smells like a combination of sweet, acidic and a bad smell that I can't really identify.
Rarely, I may have a period in the day ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗