THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by [email protected]
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874
Gender:

Re: 100% CURED

I am Emmanuel from South Africa, the country of Nelson Mandela and 2019 Rugby World Cup Champions. I have been and still suffering from chronic/severe bad breath from the age 12 until today, age 26. In October 2019, I did a Gastroscopy to test for possible GERD. The findings of the Gastroscopy ...
by [email protected]
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:37 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured After 40 Years... You Won't Believe It!!!!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 14131
Gender:

Bad breath from Dysphagia Lusoria.

I am Emmanuel from South Africa, the country of Nelson Mandela and 2019 Rugby World Cup Champions. I have been and still suffering from chronic/severe bad breath from the age 12 until today, age 26. In October 2019, I did a Gastroscopy to test for possible GERD. The findings of the Gastroscopy ...
by [email protected]
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:33 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
Replies: 21
Views: 13506
Gender:

Re: Cured after decades of suffering

I am Emmanuel from South Africa, the country of Nelson Mandela and 2019 Rugby World Cup Champions. I have been and still suffering from chronic/severe bad breath from the age 12 until today, age 26. In October 2019, I did a Gastroscopy to test for possible GERD. The findings of the Gastroscopy ...
by [email protected]
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A good solution for chronic halitosis ...
Replies: 70
Views: 66773
Gender:

Re: A good solution for chronic halitosis ...

I am Emmanuel from South Africa, the country of Nelson Mandela and 2019 Rugby World Cup Champions. I have been and still suffering from chronic/severe bad breath from the age 12 until today, age 26. In October 2019, I did a Gastroscopy to test for possible GERD. The findings of the Gastroscopy ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗