THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by NewLife7940
Mon May 15, 2023 7:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Replies: 35
Views: 77295

Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause

Thank you for this tip. I have a Waterpik that has the toothbrush attachment and since seeing your post a couple days ago, I have cleaned my tongue with it twice a day and my tongue is now pink and staying pink. I don't know if it has helped bb any as I work from home and my husband can't smell it ...
by NewLife7940
Fri May 12, 2023 11:54 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
Replies: 57
Views: 70242

Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me



@TheresHope
Would you mind sharing the brand of nebulizer you bought and where you purchased it from?


Pari-sinus nebulizer. It should come up in a google search. I think I bought it direct from the manufacturer but you can probably find it cheaper on other sites. It ran around $300 but so ...
by NewLife7940
Fri May 12, 2023 3:35 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
Replies: 57
Views: 70242

Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me

@TheresHope
Would you mind sharing the brand of nebulizer you bought and where you purchased it from?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗