The gene mutations I looked up myself which sure is not 100% but gives you a clue in which direction to look. did a dna heritage test a few years ago and used my raw dna data from that site and put it in some websites that search up gene mutations.
for the Gilberts syndrome the doctor diagnosed me ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 72 matches
- Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131583
- Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131583
Re: Glutathione helps
hello, long time no see
wanted to give an update to some of you that are interested in how I am doing.
i am feeling much better than a few months back, but its still trial and error. didn't want to update until I was 100% sure that I am cured, but honestly I don't think there is an instant cure to ...
wanted to give an update to some of you that are interested in how I am doing.
i am feeling much better than a few months back, but its still trial and error. didn't want to update until I was 100% sure that I am cured, but honestly I don't think there is an instant cure to ...
- Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131583
Re: Glutathione helps
just a quick update: NOPE Inulin doesn't work for me and i am not going to continue, since my joints were also hurting more. maybe its klebsiella?
- Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131583
Re: Glutathione helps
Oh and i forgot that I wont take it for a long time, since it is not cheap. but was kind of surprised that it helped with the sulfur smell.
right know I stopped and it is okay for now.
but I think for the long run it may be good to treat the bacterial overgrowth and to reduce that burden of bacteria ...
right know I stopped and it is okay for now.
but I think for the long run it may be good to treat the bacterial overgrowth and to reduce that burden of bacteria ...
- Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131583
Re: Glutathione helps
Hi sounds intressting will try it...
How much and at what time of the day did u take the GLUTATHIONE?
And you need to keep taking it or can you stop using it after a while?
I think it is like 10ml and I try to take it away from meals, best in the morning so it gets absorbed quicker and not mix ...
- Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131583
Glutathione helps
Hi everybody,
After finding what is working for me, I wanted to wait to post here just to be sure that it really is working my case.
So here I am, what helped me?
I changed my diet to a gluten free diet, GLUTATHIONE, taking 4000 I.U. Vitamin D, Molybdenum and VITAMIN B6
IF you have sulfury nasal ...
After finding what is working for me, I wanted to wait to post here just to be sure that it really is working my case.
So here I am, what helped me?
I changed my diet to a gluten free diet, GLUTATHIONE, taking 4000 I.U. Vitamin D, Molybdenum and VITAMIN B6
IF you have sulfury nasal ...
- Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27329
Re: Update
no maybe I didnt make it clear.. oral bb was also gone before starting gluten free and Korean red ginseng.
just on some days when stomach hurt my breath was a little worse and warm feeling in mouth. but just single days, most of the time it was good.
I am on day 3 of gluten free and I noticed a ...
- Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27329
Re: Update
no maybe I didnt make it clear.. oral bb was also gone before starting gluten free and Korean red ginseng.
just on some days when stomach hurt my breath was a little worse and warm feeling in mouth. but just single days, most of the time it was good.
I am on day 3 of gluten free and I noticed a ...
just on some days when stomach hurt my breath was a little worse and warm feeling in mouth. but just single days, most of the time it was good.
I am on day 3 of gluten free and I noticed a ...
- Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27329
Re: Update
ugh yes it really is a mystery
What about this? Any thoughts?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27910771/?fbclid=IwAR19pcudt4-lGAcCVyyrlWLt-LkPjDCpKObAu90pKVMSyLkx46ILhKaJxsQ
would be interesting, but I cant get my hands on this one here.. so no option for me.
started new school and ...
- Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: who tried gluten free diet?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4975
who tried gluten free diet?
did someone tried a gluten free diet? for how long and what was your experience?
- Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27329
Re: Update
ugh yes it really is a mystery
- Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27329
Re: Update
ah so i talked with my mother last week because I mentioned that I get a heavy headache when I eat too many eggs and she mentioned that when she was young she also had headaches and didnt felt well after eggs. BUT she never smelled/smells bad! this could mean that there may be a genetic mutation in ...
- Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27329
Re: Update
yeah I get what you mean, your right in some points..
"But playing the devils advocate, lets say odor causing bacteria DOES over grow in some people, then the cause most likely IS a genetic disorder. (related to the last paragraph below)." yes it could be a cause in case of hydrogen sulfide sibo ...
"But playing the devils advocate, lets say odor causing bacteria DOES over grow in some people, then the cause most likely IS a genetic disorder. (related to the last paragraph below)." yes it could be a cause in case of hydrogen sulfide sibo ...
- Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 17
- Views: 27329
Update
found interesting article for those that want to read
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/12/69/5a/ac024164512ff7/US20090233888A1.pdf
an update on my journey trying to keep it short.. couldn't tolerate betaine hcl because of something sulfury in it. don't really tolerate anything with lots ...
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/12/69/5a/ac024164512ff7/US20090233888A1.pdf
an update on my journey trying to keep it short.. couldn't tolerate betaine hcl because of something sulfury in it. don't really tolerate anything with lots ...
- Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5147
Re: Need your advice on this weird thing that happens to me
also noticed an increase of rotten egg smell after orange juice myself.
my guess is that is has something to do with sulfites in the bottled juice they use as a preservative.. apparently bottled orange juice contains more sulfites than wine.
"Bacon, orange juice, potato chips, cider, candied fruits ...
my guess is that is has something to do with sulfites in the bottled juice they use as a preservative.. apparently bottled orange juice contains more sulfites than wine.
"Bacon, orange juice, potato chips, cider, candied fruits ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.