THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by Sarah889
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:46 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)

letsgetcured wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:15 pm Hey sarah did you have nasal bb too?
Hey,
I'm not sure if I did or not! Whenever I got my bb comments it was when I was talking. But I always kept my distance from people so if I did have nasal bb, I was probably never close enough for people to smell it
by Sarah889
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:28 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)


Hello sarah

Thank you for sharing your story. Were you able to find 500mg d limonene?

Does the 1000mg give a lasting 8hr relief from bb? Or do you take it more than once a day if necessary?

Did it take more than a day to see improvements?


Hey, I found some 500mg online, however I'm waiting ...
by Sarah889
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:25 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)

space wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:00 am Please update us whenever possible, some of us have the clear mucus as a symptom
Will do ☺
by Sarah889
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:24 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)

space wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:00 am Please update us whenever possible, some of us have the clear mucus as a symptom
Will do! ☺
by Sarah889
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:25 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)


tried d-limonene like a few months ago as well after I read that it helps clear stomach dysbiosis/h pylori
but it just made my nasal bb much much worse, but only the nasal..

but it may be some people with gerd can benefit from d limonene..
happy that you found something that works for you ...
by Sarah889
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:12 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)



Also not sure how to edit my post, but in the part where I'm listing all the supplements that didn't work for me, I mistakenly wrote D-limonene (when in fact this is the one that worked). Just don't wanna confuse anyone there 😂


Did you have stinky nasal odor too or just bb? Hopefully this is ...
by Sarah889
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:10 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)



Also not sure how to edit my post, but in the part where I'm listing all the supplements that didn't work for me, I mistakenly wrote D-limonene (when in fact this is the one that worked). Just don't wanna confuse anyone there 😂


Yeah, usually when we write such an OP, the first few paragraphs ...
by Sarah889
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:08 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)


Hello, when you mention mucus in your throat, is this the type that is clear but sticky? No color? Im still not removing LPR as a possible cause of my clear mucus, but I DON’T feel or taste any reflux coming up my throat, its just clear mucus. Sometimes it seems non existent, sometimes it gets ...
by Sarah889
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:29 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)

Also not sure how to edit my post, but in the part where I'm listing all the supplements that didn't work for me, I mistakenly wrote D-limonene (when in fact this is the one that worked). Just don't wanna confuse anyone there 😂
by Sarah889
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:20 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

Re: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)

I don't think the brand matters, but if you want to use the exact same brand that I purchased it was this one!

High Potency d-Limonene Capsules 1000mg, 120 Capsules - Orange Peel Extract for Digestive Health, Heartburn, Acid Reflux, Detoxification https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0767LR5J9/ref=cm_sw_r ...
by Sarah889
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:40 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)
Replies: 34
Views: 35201
Gender:

I cured my bb from stomach! (simple, doesn't require a million steps)

Hi guys

I wanted to share with you something that has completely transformed my life at a time when I had almost completely given up hope.
First off I'll give a little bit of info about my history with bb and all the symptoms I had. If you want to skip this part and just jump to what has worked for ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗