THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:53 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13012
- Gender:
Re: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
Now my question for you is:
- Did you also had a yellow tongue which smelled because of your tonsils? If yes, now that you took them out, is there any change on your tongue? Like, is it still yellow or smelly?
I am asking you this because right now I am not exactly sure if the smell comes either ...
- Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:59 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13012
- Gender:
Re: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
I tried the toothpaste and mouth rinse, and I noticed a reduction in bb odor, will continue to see if this continues to reduce bb, just a fyi
I'm really happy that it's helping. Although that mouthwash works for me, I'm still hesitant to become too reliant on it because of the fear that it will ...
- Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:56 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13012
- Gender:
Re: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
Sorry, I'm not really up to date on the newer remedies. Do you recommend anything in particular? I'm not 100% cured yet so still looking for new solutions to investigate.mauricio wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:12 am op thanks for sharing what we used to think of as good remedies 40 years ago.
- Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:52 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13012
- Gender:
Re: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
Hello Friends,
TL;DR: Tonsillectomy + Neti Pot + Oxygen Mouth Wash have mostly solved my bb.
...
With empathy and respect,
Phuc
Sorry but F you.
Nobody is cured from this curse. Your thread title is wrong and misleading.
Al you may have is another one of those temporary fixes. It may be ...
- Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:48 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13012
- Gender:
Re: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
Keto, vegetarian, gluten free, no dairy, no spice. I wasn't strictly following anyones advice. Just testing different things out to see if anything made a difference.
- Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:21 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13012
- Gender:
Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
Hello Friends,
TL;DR: Tonsillectomy + Neti Pot + Oxygen Mouth Wash have mostly solved my bb.
I've had bad breath for as long as I can remember. Only people with halitosis truly understand how painful this condition is and honestly, I don't think any of us would wish it on our worst enemies. I ...
TL;DR: Tonsillectomy + Neti Pot + Oxygen Mouth Wash have mostly solved my bb.
I've had bad breath for as long as I can remember. Only people with halitosis truly understand how painful this condition is and honestly, I don't think any of us would wish it on our worst enemies. I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.