THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A good solution for chronic halitosis ...
- Replies: 70
- Views: 66849
- Gender:
Re: A good solution for chronic halitosis ...
Hi everyone, I've been following this thread because, like everyone else here, I have terrible bad breath which doesn't go away even when I follow an excellent hygiene protocol (brush, floss, scrape tongue, use water floss) etc etc. In case you want to know, people around me have told me all my life ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.