THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Steve 2
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I may have good news to help control bad breath
Replies: 3
Views: 3781

Re: I may have good news to help control bad breath

I would have to ask a friend because never felt like I did because I do not suffer from any nasal problems, but I am sure I had it coming from my tongue, especially in the back.
by Steve 2
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
Replies: 7
Views: 4677

Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?

I was finally able to figure it out. Thanks for responding through, appreciated
by Steve 2
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I may have good news to help control bad breath
Replies: 3
Views: 3781

I may have good news to help control bad breath

I suffer from bad breath and I am not sure if it is due to me having acid reflux or I just have too many bad bacteria in my mouth. I tried every product on the market and the most success I had was close to two week free of bad breath. It is hard to control the bad bacteria in our mouths if you ...
by Steve 2
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
Replies: 7
Views: 4677

Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?

Can someone tell me how to post on here
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗