THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Tish
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:56 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Found something that is working
Replies: 3
Views: 2775
Gender:

Re: Found something that is working

Solaray is the brand I first used and really liked that I purchased at a local health food store but then I ordered a brand called dental probiotic from amazon that where cheaper.
by Tish
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:48 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Found something that is working
Replies: 3
Views: 2775
Gender:

Found something that is working

Hello! I have visited this site and many other sites many times over the years looking for help with bad breath. Not too long ago I came across a post that talked about oral probiotics that included K12 and M18 in the ingredients and how it helped that person. Like everyone else I had tried just ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗