Hey
today is good again. In the morning I didn't even brush my teeth and nobody rubbed my nose: D but since yesterday I started to take Aspirin (small doses of aspirin are recommended for the treatment and prevention of helicobacter pylori). In the following days I will send information.
Regards;)
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Fri May 01, 2020 9:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14318
- Gender:
- Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14318
- Gender:
Re: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
Hey,
Unfortunately, since yesterday BB started coming back to me. Yesterday I started to feel a sour taste on my tongue and this morning I felt BB myself - for the first time I felt myself having BB. My surroundings also give me signs that I have BB.
The first time an antibiotic had worked on me ...
Unfortunately, since yesterday BB started coming back to me. Yesterday I started to feel a sour taste on my tongue and this morning I felt BB myself - for the first time I felt myself having BB. My surroundings also give me signs that I have BB.
The first time an antibiotic had worked on me ...
- Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14318
- Gender:
Re: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
Hey,
as I wrote, I report on the results of my antibiotic treatment. Several days have passed since the last portion of the antibiotic (I took the antibiotic for 9 days). The first two days were good, day 5-6 deteriorated, and day 7 improved steadily. After the treatment, it seems to me that every ...
as I wrote, I report on the results of my antibiotic treatment. Several days have passed since the last portion of the antibiotic (I took the antibiotic for 9 days). The first two days were good, day 5-6 deteriorated, and day 7 improved steadily. After the treatment, it seems to me that every ...
- Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14318
- Gender:
Re: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
I am sorry I wrote it weakly. The antibiotic Tetracycline hydrochloridum is dedicated to controlling Okadaella gastrococcus. For now, I'm only fighting this potential bacterium.
- Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14318
- Gender:
Re: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
In the study I sent, they indicated that they found bacteria only: Okadaella gastrococcus (4% abundance), Leptotrichia sp. (1% abundance), and Tannerella forsythia (1% abundance). I decided that I would try to direct antibiotic therapy towards these bacteria. I have been taking the antibiotic ...
- Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14318
- Gender:
Re: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
The research I sent was from November 2019 - it's not old.mauricio wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:02 pm Thread dates back to 2017 but it seems to read a 1907 discussion. The tongue scrapers, the bacteria, the lemons, same ol' same ol'.
- Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14318
- Gender:
Re: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
In my case it definitely deteriorates after acidification. I have the worst time after consuming coffee. What helps me is probiotics from Saccharomyces boulardii, HCL tablets, baking soda and chlorine solution. The most probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii helps me. When I need to turn off my BB for a ...
- Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14318
- Gender:
Re: LEMON PULP AND BAKING SODA FOR TYPE 1
Hey,
I have been following this forum for a long time. I have been fighting BB for several years. Below I send a link to detailed research on the type of bacteria found in healthy people vs people with BB. These studies show that we have a changed share of individual bacteria in our mouths ...
I have been following this forum for a long time. I have been fighting BB for several years. Below I send a link to detailed research on the type of bacteria found in healthy people vs people with BB. These studies show that we have a changed share of individual bacteria in our mouths ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.