THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by scbb
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Thera Breath
Replies: 5
Views: 1744
Gender:

Re: Thera Breath

I didn't get paid for the post, it helps for me.
by scbb
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Thera Breath
Replies: 5
Views: 1744
Gender:

Thera Breath

I have had bad breath all my life, about 18 years ago I have used extra strength Thera Breath Tooth Paste and Mouth Wash and use the tooth paste to clean my tongue with a tongue cleaner they give you. It seems to have worked as I only have Bad Breath from a lot of alcohol or raw onions or peppers ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗