THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by ginger505
Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:44 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story - Cured by tonsillectomy, but still can’t get over it...
Replies: 2
Views: 17776
Gender:

My story - Cured by tonsillectomy, but still can’t get over it...

Hi. I was reading this forum for many years, and now it’s time to also share my story.
It all began 25 years ago when I was born. When I was a kid (boy), under 10 years old, I remember that was the only period of my life when I really lived in the true sense of the word. I was a very happy, very ...
by ginger505
Wed May 26, 2021 12:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
Replies: 10
Views: 5076
Gender:

Re: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy

Congratulations on the cure! How is your self-esteem after 6 years of no BB? Do you think it can fully recover?
by ginger505
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:22 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: My bad breath High School experience
Replies: 10
Views: 26392
Gender:

Re: My bad breath High School experience

Did you check your tonsils? Are you 100% sure they are not the cause?
by ginger505
Fri May 01, 2020 4:31 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
Replies: 18
Views: 13001
Gender:

Re: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.


Hi ginger505, I did have considerably more yellow fuzz on my tongue before my tonsillectomy and it did smell bad, just like my tonsil stones. I still occasionally get yellow fuzz on my tongue now but it's not nearly as bad. I'm almost positive my adenoids are producing some remnant tonsil stones ...
by ginger505
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:49 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.
Replies: 18
Views: 13001
Gender:

Re: Cured after 29 years (for the most part). Happy to answer questions.

Hey phuc. I read your post and I think the cause of my bb could be the same as yours, but I need to describe a bit my situation and I have some questions.

In short, I have a bad breath since a long time as you had, but I discovered these “tonsil stones” just about a couple of years ago. At first, I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗