THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by jayline502
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:23 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Long time sufferer from the Philippines
Replies: 9
Views: 9559
Gender:

Re: Long time sufferer from the Philippines

Me too I noticed that as soon as I start eating bb is gone well I wonder why that was 2 years ago now even if I eat I remains the same did the prescription work for u? maybe we have the same cause of bb
by jayline502
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: No BB after meals
Replies: 4
Views: 1915
Gender:

Re: No BB after meals

Me too I noticed that as soon as I start eating my bb is gone well I wonder why
by jayline502
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Age 11.
Replies: 26
Views: 6891
Gender:

Re: Age 11.

Same I’m the only in my family in the only one that has bb sadly
by jayline502
Sun May 24, 2020 10:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE
Replies: 27
Views: 9724
Gender:

Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE

Hi 👋 sorry for my English did the ozone is still working for you? Can u link the machine of ozone that you bought please and also can u mention the doctor that u went because I saw a doctor that does the ozone treatment on Miami and I was wondering if it’s the same that u went thanks on advance
by jayline502
Sun May 24, 2020 3:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried the ozone treatment for bad breath?
Replies: 3
Views: 2321
Gender:

Has anyone tried the ozone treatment for bad breath?

By the way sorry for my English but this is my first and I came across a clinic where they used ozone treatment on the tongue for the bacteria and I was wondering if anyone had positive results?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗