THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 64 matches

by JustHereToHelp
Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:21 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: this is exhausting
Replies: 2
Views: 23966

Re: this is exhausting

Hey
I haven’t been on this site in a while but I am back to remind everyone of my story. Mostly the cure. It’s real. It happened to me. I went through it. Pure hell. Read my posts, especially the ones from the end of 2022 on. I had a rotten root canal/infection that spread to my sinus. Once removed ...
by JustHereToHelp
Wed May 01, 2024 2:52 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160991

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

Wow. I can’t believe it’s been almost a year that I posted on here. That went by FAST!! I think I will always be afraid of any BB coming from me but, I think it’s gone guys. I also believe any gluten intolerance or GERD or any other auto-immune symptoms(Celiac is auto-immune) was likely a result of ...
by JustHereToHelp
Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160991

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.



I don’t know if I will ever say I am BB free. But the rotten fecal smell that I have had since 2014 does not seem to exist since I had the operation and my sinus was cleaned out(vacuumed). I took a dose of antibiotics for 10 days or so after the surgery. And then another doctor(dermatologist ...
by JustHereToHelp
Mon May 22, 2023 2:27 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160991

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

I don’t know if I will ever say I am BB free. But the rotten fecal smell that I have had since 2014 does not seem to exist since I had the operation and my sinus was cleaned out(vacuumed). I took a dose of antibiotics for 10 days or so after the surgery. And then another doctor(dermatologist) gave ...
by JustHereToHelp
Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:15 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160991

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.




I don’t understand how someone could just blurt out that it is SIBO. How do you know that? How is your success with battling BB? Please let us all know what is working for you. So do you just eat lean meat and you’re good? Do you have a bunch of info you have posted in one location on this ...
by JustHereToHelp
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hope
Replies: 27
Views: 6301

Re: Hope

1. Be careful who you take advice from and what that advice is. I understand the desperation but if the person giving you advice has not fixed their own problem then maybe take a step back and be more scientific about this. You want to disprove theories rather than prove them.

2. It seems everyone ...
by JustHereToHelp
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160991

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

One more update so I have it here on record. Besides the B1, and the trace amounts of Molybdenum, I also added Glutathione and NAC supplements about 2 weeks ago. Right around the same time that I started eating Gluten Free. I will likely be stopping(or pausing) these supplements in the next week ...
by JustHereToHelp
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:37 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160991

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.


I too believe GLUTEN is the culprit. I have been on a No dairy, no gluten, low sugar and low carbs diet since a week now but TBH there is no change in anything. It is disheartening to keep starving yourself with your favourite foods and yet see no results. But I need to have patience for a couple ...
by JustHereToHelp
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:12 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 160991

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

So I went to my primary two days ago. We went over all of the strange symptoms again. Ones that can all fit into most autoimmune diseases…. Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Celiac Disease, BeriBeri, CFS. Things like fatigue, joint pain, GI discomfort etc. She did a wide panel blood work on me. I got the results ...
by JustHereToHelp
Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this
Replies: 11
Views: 3365

Re: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this

Read my main post. Just search my post history. Especially read what has been happening the last month for me. I’m going to write another update right now. I’m trying to keep most of my story in one place. I hope it helps you. And I hope my most recent finds are something significant for me. Keep in ...
by JustHereToHelp
Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: is this the end?
Replies: 3
Views: 3230

Re: is this the end?


Hi, I posted a few weeks ago regarding my zinc deficiency, the post is called Cured?? Zinc deficient if you want to check it out. So anyway I had a follow up appointment today at the dental hospital, a quick back story, I had blood test which determined I have a zinc deficiency, so I've been on ...
by JustHereToHelp
Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured
Replies: 26
Views: 9468

Re: Cured


So my tonsils were removed 1mont ago and i can say today by the reaction that im cured. People dont cover theyr nose when in talking nothing that. My bb and my nasal bb both are gone Thanks to almighty Allah. I remember 4years ago suspecting that my smell might come from my tonsil and doctors says ...
by JustHereToHelp
Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Allergiesless reactions
Replies: 4
Views: 2084

Re: Allergiesless reactions

jo317 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:33 am I don't have allergies, but I feel the same way when I have a cold. Which is odd because normally peoples runny and stuffy noses CAUSE bad breath.
Same question to you Jo317.. Do you think it’s possible a clogged sinus gives you less BB? Just want data. Anyone else who reads this…?
by JustHereToHelp
Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Allergiesless reactions
Replies: 4
Views: 2084

Re: Allergiesless reactions


Hey I just noticed I get WAY less reactions now because I have allergies right now and my nose is always running I can easily cough up mucus which is yellow. Very weird I can sit next tot people and they won’t touch their nose for like 30 minutes.


So does this mean a clogged sinus reduces your ...
by JustHereToHelp
Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who got cured?
Replies: 6
Views: 3137

Re: Who got cured?


Hi everyone, aside this issue that is making us so afraid of living I hope you are all ok, I am really curious to know if there is anyone on here that has actually found a cure, I have done everything I can regarding oral health, my only hope now is to take a h pylori test and in the chance I am ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗