Hello Friends,
I am from India I am 28 years old. I am suffering from bad breath halitosis since I was 10-12 years old as I can remember and it was getting progressive in recent years earlier it was just oral bb but from Jan 2018 nasal bb started. And it's became severe day by day to the points ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat May 30, 2020 10:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do I have hope??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2509
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.