Yes please keep it goingJimi Stein wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:58 am so guys what you are doing is further make people post less....maybe I will just shut it down.....do you really need this website?
Do you guys really need this site?
Is it time to shut it down?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 67 matches
- Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Discord server
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2800
Re: Discord server
- Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5075
Re: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
Thanks for the update. Your so lucky. Was there any clues it was the tonsils?
- Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dna genes
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1513
- Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:24 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My bb is 100% heriditary
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4349
Re: My bb is 100% heriditary
Thanks for sharing. I keep pestering people here without luck, but I’ll keep trying... Have you thought about getting An ancestry DNA sample done, the gimmick ones telling you which part of the world your from. You can actually get your raw data and run it through promothease and it gives you so ...
- Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dna genes
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1513
Dna genes
Hi guys
Anyone that’s interested in the gene side of things and interested in finding the root cause please do an ancestry DNA. It’s cheap and once you have your results we can share and find a common link. Once you do your ancestry DNA you have access to your gene data and you can run the reports ...
Anyone that’s interested in the gene side of things and interested in finding the root cause please do an ancestry DNA. It’s cheap and once you have your results we can share and find a common link. Once you do your ancestry DNA you have access to your gene data and you can run the reports ...
- Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:55 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: My bad breath High School experience
- Replies: 10
- Views: 26392
Re: My bad breath High School experience
Consider yourself SUPER LUCKY if your kids don't have it.
I passed it on to all my three kids and it's VERY HARD to see them suffer!
Kl I don’t want you nag you but I think that’s an obvious sign to look at your basic genetics. You can do an ancestry DNA and get the raw data and run some ...
- Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:20 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: My bad breath High School experience
- Replies: 10
- Views: 26392
Re: My bad breath High School experience
Consider yourself SUPER LUCKY if your kids don't have it.
I passed it on to all my three kids and it's VERY HARD to see them suffer!
Kl I don’t want you nag you but I think that’s an obvious sign to look at your basic genetics. You can do an ancestry DNA and get the raw data and run some ...
- Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone else tried this?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2500
Re: Anyone else tried this?
I think I’ve experienced this type of thing before. If I eat vinegar chips or something very acidic you get this clean type of feeling in your mouth. I think i still got reactions though. KL have you done a ancestry DNA at all? Your the only one who seems to be active it’s like a ghost town in ...
- Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone else tried this?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2500
Re: Anyone else tried this?
I think I’ve experienced this type of thing before. If I eat vinegar chips or something very acidic you get this clean type of feeling in your mouth. I think i still got reactions though. KL have you done a ancestry DNA at all? Your the only one who seems to be active it’s like a ghost town in here
- Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oral Microbiome - potential diagnosis as to origin of bad breath?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2041
Re: Oral Microbiome - potential diagnosis as to origin of bad breath?
Good luck definitely would give you clues
- Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5976
Re: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
Still haven’t tried this, I’m just on a break from supplements. But thought I’d comment I read that Curcumin/turmeric is used in mthfr issues. I think somehow this spice regulates genes up or down to reduce h2s production or just absorbs hydrogen sulfide. Definitely interesting
- Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131559
Re: Glutathione helps
Hi everybody,
After finding what is working for me, I wanted to wait to post here just to be sure that it really is working my case.
So here I am, what helped me?
I changed my diet to a gluten free diet, GLUTATHIONE, taking 4000 I.U. Vitamin D, Molybdenum and VITAMIN B6
IF you have sulfury ...
- Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5976
Re: Anyone ever tried rinsing with Turmeric?
Never tried. I might as well well give it a go...
Man was just searching if us humans have created enzymes in the lab ... seems like it’s in its very early stages . Very hard to do. God damn it
Man was just searching if us humans have created enzymes in the lab ... seems like it’s in its very early stages . Very hard to do. God damn it
- Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Might help someone
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2229
Re: Might help someone
Wow thanks for coming back and sharing. I have contemplated this route and will be the last on my list. It’s hard to imagine having this anxiety disorder, it would mean I’ve had it for 15-20 years.
This hole thing reminds me of shutter island, living a false reality and then time for a lobotomy ...
This hole thing reminds me of shutter island, living a false reality and then time for a lobotomy ...
- Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: It’s Working - killing the bacteria!!!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4931
Re: It’s Working - killing the bacteria!!!!
Glad it works for you.
I really went deep into this sibo world and it being related to
Methylation problems. I really think this forum needs to evolve and share gene mutations so we can find a common link. I’m a bit worried I’m not completely on the right path as very few people complain of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.