THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:19 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A breakthrough, finally!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10565
Re: A breakthrough, finally!!
How are you doing? I accidentally came across to Halita mouth wash when I read a paper which metiones 3 ingredients (zinc,chroxi.. I might add later, I don't remember fully the name), so there comes SmartMouth and Halita, same ingredients; and I bought Halita and since 18 august, it's been 2 month ...
- Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:04 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 161027
Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
this is a good read. and I was thinking of posting my holistic approch to this as well. I guess I will do it very soon
- Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131559
Re: Glutathione helps
lol You have to sell your kidney to do that already
- Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131559
Re: Glutathione helps
and for Now Foods Liver Refresh, it says:
Help support your liver health and your body's vital detoxifying processes with NOW's Liver Refresh, a combination of nutrients and herbs designed to enhance the liver's role in these processes. Liver Refresh combines milk thistle extract with a unique ...
Help support your liver health and your body's vital detoxifying processes with NOW's Liver Refresh, a combination of nutrients and herbs designed to enhance the liver's role in these processes. Liver Refresh combines milk thistle extract with a unique ...
- Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131559
Re: Glutathione helps
I think it's better to take something like Solaray Total Cleanse Liver or Now Foods Liver Refresh. because when you understand what ingredient works for what, you will know taking many cupsules is not easy and if there is a more convenient way with better formula to support and work better, it's ...
- Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is my BB from the gut
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5563
Re: is my BB from the gut
pisze tego posta poniewaz to moj obowiazek jako czlowiek,
nieswiezy oddech ,body odor - 1/5 krwi ponpowanej przez serce przeplywa przez jelita zabiera skladniki odzywcze i odrazu wlatuje do watroby, w watrobie wszystkie brudy z jelit zostaja odfiltrowane i czysta krew zaisla organizm,
gdy ...
- Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131559
Re: Glutathione helps
Kind of seems counter productive taking this but it arrived in then mail and shall test it out...🙏
I think you can actually consider NAC, read above:
N-Acetyl Cysteine is a food supplement of N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), the most direct precursor of glutathione.
It helps restore stores of ...
- Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:41 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 161027
Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Hi Guys,
I haven’t been on this site in about a year or two. I just read a post from Feb 11, 2020. And even though my remedies are different I am here today with a similar story. My BB probably started sometime around 2013/2014. Maybe sooner, but that is when I noticed it. Back then, the only way ...
- Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Biofilm in persistent infections
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14392
Re: Biofilm in persistent infections
if you ask where to begin with all this:
my opinon would be
step one: killing phase
get tested for dysbiosis (bacterial/ fungal) or direclty do some natural antibacteria/fungal treatment yourself + biofilm disruptor ( because long term dysbiosis causes malabsorbtion
get tested for micro nutrition ...
my opinon would be
step one: killing phase
get tested for dysbiosis (bacterial/ fungal) or direclty do some natural antibacteria/fungal treatment yourself + biofilm disruptor ( because long term dysbiosis causes malabsorbtion
get tested for micro nutrition ...
- Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:02 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Biofilm in persistent infections
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14392
Re: Biofilm in persistent infections
Interesting but look at the first comment
I saw that before posting. the problem is " she thought".
but I don't know why she didin't do a test for heavy metal poisoning as someone who has mercury filling. this is a very common subject with dentel fillings. children who are heavily ...
- Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:37 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Biofilm in persistent infections
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14392
Re: Biofilm in persistent infections
this topic is about bioflim and please read about this
https://kresserinstitute.com/biofilm-what-it-is-and-how-to-treat-it/
https://bellalindemann.com/blog/biofilm-treatment-protocol-natural-biofilm-disruptors
and I quote: Antibiotic after antibiotic for IBD. Corticosteroids for CRS. If a ...
- Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Biofilm in persistent infections
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14392
Biofilm in persistent infections
this topic is about bioflim and please read about this
https://kresserinstitute.com/biofilm-what-it-is-and-how-to-treat-it/
https://bellalindemann.com/blog/biofilm-treatment-protocol-natural-biofilm-disruptors
and I quote: Antibiotic after antibiotic for IBD. Corticosteroids for CRS. If a biofilm ...
https://kresserinstitute.com/biofilm-what-it-is-and-how-to-treat-it/
https://bellalindemann.com/blog/biofilm-treatment-protocol-natural-biofilm-disruptors
and I quote: Antibiotic after antibiotic for IBD. Corticosteroids for CRS. If a biofilm ...
- Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131559
Re: Glutathione helps
Hi everybody,
After finding what is working for me, I wanted to wait to post here just to be sure that it really is working my case.
So here I am, what helped me?
I changed my diet to a gluten free diet, GLUTATHIONE, taking 4000 I.U. Vitamin D, Molybdenum and VITAMIN B6
IF you have sulfury ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.