THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by TomTom
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story/update.
Replies: 11
Views: 12837
Gender:

Re: My story/update.

Yes, even today I’ll get a coated tongue throughout the day. As for nasal bb, yes to that too but I’m sure it has lessened over time. I don’t notice it tbh. Nasal bb is noticeable if I go without my cleaning routine, sleeping, and then waking up in the morning.. then I notice it. But on a normal day ...
by TomTom
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:21 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story/update.
Replies: 11
Views: 12837
Gender:

Re: My story/update.

The first time I received doxycycline at 2 capsules or 100mg a day for a week. The second time I was given a single 1 gram dose of azithromycin which consisted of 2 tablets and that was supposed to cure me up in about a week.
by TomTom
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:58 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story/update.
Replies: 11
Views: 12837
Gender:

My story/update.

So where to begin.. My name is Thomas, and I used to be active in this forum many years ago, probably around 9 years or so. At that time, I was a junior in high school and had this terrible issue. I had an account which I lost the details to over time so I made this new one because the forum popped ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗