THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by sickandtiredofbb
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:29 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Long time sufferer from the Philippines
Replies: 9
Views: 9561

Re: Long time sufferer from the Philippines

Yes, I post nasal drip is excluded. Doctor checked my nose and there is no problem but he did not specifically look for nasal polyps.

Tongue has a white coating in the middle part. I asked my dentist about this and he said its normal. I had my wisdom teeth removed.
by sickandtiredofbb
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:51 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Long time sufferer from the Philippines
Replies: 9
Views: 9561

Re: Long time sufferer from the Philippines

I am assuming its smells like feces/poop. I had the chance to hear some side comments made by those around me sometime ago. They described me as having "fart-breath". Another time I went to church and right after mass ended ended I talked with one of my nephews. After saying hello he immediately ...
by sickandtiredofbb
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: No BB after meals
Replies: 4
Views: 1917

No BB after meals

This is from my story at https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7678

I noticed that my bb is gone when I'm full. After eating I have decent breath for 1-2 hours. At the 3rd or 4th hour mark its really bad. Brushing doesn't help. The smell comes back in like 5 to 15 minutes ...
by sickandtiredofbb
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:30 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Long time sufferer from the Philippines
Replies: 9
Views: 9561

Long time sufferer from the Philippines

Hey fellow bb sufferers. I've been a long time lurker here and finally decided to post.

I've been had bb for over 15 years and have wasted so much time, effort and money trying to find a damn cure but to no avail. Like many of you, I have meticulous oral hygiene. I brush after every meal, use a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗