THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BETAINE HCL REVIEW
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3713
- Gender:
Re: BETAINE HCL REVIEW
Hi guys.
I've got the worst ,room filling bad breath..both nasal and oral odor. I recently tried Betaine HCl (500mg) after reading several articles online.
I had LPR symptoms and chronic reflux (all day long). I took 6 pills (2 per meal) on the first day..st the end of day 2, all LPR symptoms ...
- Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lost for ideas
- Replies: 70
- Views: 29542
- Gender:
Re: lost for ideas
i said to my doctor maybe low stomach acid, he dismissed it and said that is not really a 'thing' and has just become popular online and circulates in blogs so people think its a thing.
i dont think he really listened to that, and seemed to ignore it too quickly... surely its a thing...
Its ...
- Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lost for ideas
- Replies: 70
- Views: 29542
- Gender:
Re: lost for ideas
is it the sucrose in the omeprazole that is making my breath worse? i have had sibo before and did not fully resolve, and my doctor said to look at that after, but i imagine the sucrose in the tablets is aggresvating sibo symptons? feel so drozy and bb is worse on these tablets
Do you have low ...
- Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: No BB after meals
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1915
- Gender:
Re: No BB after meals
I have low stomach acid and I experience the same.
Try Betaine HCL to see if you have it (baking soda test didn't help me)
Try Betaine HCL to see if you have it (baking soda test didn't help me)
- Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in EU interested in dating
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2128
- Gender:
Anyone in EU interested in dating
Hello everyone,
Maybe someone in Europe interested in dating?
F looking for a M under 30.
I'd be glad to talk:
[email protected]
Maybe someone in Europe interested in dating?
F looking for a M under 30.
I'd be glad to talk:
[email protected]
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.